Location: Washington, DC
- Client-facing KM: using knowledge management to strengthen your relationships with clients
Within that framework, we propose the following presentations:
- impact of knowledge management (KM) in key client account programs;
- building and using KM collaboration platforms with clients;
- making the most of training, reverse training and two-way secondments to know and better serve your client;
- the changing relationship between KM and business development, new governance and stakeholders; and
- KM and client relationship consequences of law firm expansion and merger.