Date: March 2, 2016
Time: 3:00AM - 12:30PM
Location: Citi Executive Conference Center, 153 E 53rd Street, 14th fl., New York, NY
- Investment Opportunities in Water
Citi is hosting a special client conference on sustainable investment in New York. The forum will have a focus on companies that are developing new solutions for longstanding industry issues.
Set for three months after the global COP-21 in Paris, the day will feature a series of topical panel discussions on:
- How utility and renewable companies are responding to the changing landscape;
- How VC investors are viewing the opportunity;
- Renewable/alternative energies (solar, water, wind) and energy efficiency;
- Smart Buildings – what does the future hold;
- Where will the $1 trillion come from;
- The current regulatory environment and challenges to sustainable investing.
Mintz Levin's Tom Burton will moderate a panel entitled, "Investment Opportunities in Water," at this event.