Location: Boston, MA
- Evolving State Policy Directions / Legislative and Administrative Developments
- Updates on transmission development in New England
- Impact of the Clean Power Plan on transmission
- FERC policy updates
- Greater reliance on distributed resources vs. centralized low carbon generation with new transmission
- Transmission planning processes and the integration of renewable resources
- Keeping the lights on: Grid security and reliability compliance
- New life for the coordinated procurement concept
- Winners and losers: Challenging RFP decisions
- Evolving state policy directions
- New wires: What is working and what is not, around the country
- Developer perspectives on the prospects for converting transmission construction plans into transmission construction realities
For more information, please click here.
David L. O'Connor is Senior Vice President for Energy & Clean Technology at ML Strategies. He helps energy and technology companies expand their markets and accelerate growth. David leverages knowledge of the energy industry and environmental issues to help these companies shape public policies.