Date: March 23, 2017
Time: 12:30PM - 2:00PM
Location: Mintz Levin, One Financial Center, Boston, MA
Join the Business Litigation Practice Group of the Complex Commercial Litigation Section of the MBA and its guest speakers at this FREE roundtable event hosted at Mintz Levin.
In a lively question and answer bench/bar roundtable format, two sitting Business Litigation Session (BLS) judges and two experienced business litigators will address a number of timely questions for the BLS practitioner on the use (and sometimes, overuse) of summary judgment motions. Topics include:
- Whether to file a motion for summary judgment
- When are partial motions for summary judgment useful
- How to avoid Rule 9A(b)(5) pitfalls
- How to make briefs effective
- How to present a persuasive oral argument
Don't miss this opportunity to have your questions addressed and to network with other practitioners in your area of practice. Light refreshments will be served.
- Hon. Mitchell H. Kaplan, Superior Court Business Litigation Session
- Hon. Janet L. Sanders, Superior Court Business Litigation Session
- Martin F. Gaynor III, Esq., Manion Gaynor & Manning LLP
- Nicholas D. Stellakis, Esq., Manion Gaynor & Manning LLP