Date: March 11, 2018
Location: Sheraton Tel Aviv Tel Aviv, Israel
- Trade Secrets: How to Implement an Effective TS Policy in an Israeli Company
- Subject Matter Eligibility and Obviousness in the United States and Around the World
- Bringing Down the Costs: IP Budget Planning Tips and Tricks
- Intellectual Property in Health Tech: What Are the Musts?
- Mock PTAP Hearing: Patent Validity on Trial | Subject Matter: A Converting Medical Technology
BPIP 6th Annual Conference in Tel Aviv makes sure you are updated on IP global issues, trends and legislation that affect your company’s IP.
Learn practical tools, methods and new ideas that you can then apply to your own company. With a focus on IP Portfolio Management and Strategy, attendees have the unique opportunity to interact with the IP decision makers of the world’s most global and successful companies.