Date: June 1, 2019
Time: 9:00PM - 5:00PM
Location: Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, Philadelphia, USA
Topics at the 7th Annual World Life Sciences Conference include:
- Roundtables covering the cutting edge topics of Life Sciences such as 3D/ 4D printed organs, IOTs, GDPR, Human biological rights, Commercialization of Medical Devices, pricing & reimbursement, biologics and biosimilars
- Relevant effects of international and multilateral treaties on Life Sciences industry
- Artificial intelligence in the present and future of healthcare
- Moot court – Life Science dispute scenario and alternative dispute resolution methods
- Internationalisation of healthcare services
- Hot topics in venture capital investments
- Changing the regulations of different uses of cannabis
- Moot court – mediation, decision by judge and jury
Bethany Hills will be a co-moderator on "The challenges of development and commercialisation of medical devices in the United States and European Union" and "Artificial intelligence in the present and future of healthcare" as well as introducing the keynote speaker, Dr. Alison Bateman-House. Larry Naughton will be a co-moderator on "Hot topics in venture capital investments."
For more information on the conference, click here.