- Many law firms understand the value of recovering the cost for litigation services. However, many questions remain: What ethical considerations are at play? How do we approach our clients about this change?
- Kevin Clark, litigation support manager at Thompson Knight LLP
- Kimberly Fisher, practice support manager at Dickinson Wright
- John Koss, e-discovery counsel at Mintz
- Daniel Pelc, Senior Manager, industry marketing at Relativity
John B. Koss counsels Mintz clients on e-discovery and large data matters. He handles commercial litigation, investigations, and governmental inquiries, relying on his experience in practice and discovery project management. Previously, John led the Boston office of a major legal services firm.