Date: February 26, 2019
Time: 12:00PM - 1:00PM
Location: Boston, MA
Mintz's Gauri Punjabi will speak on a webinar titled "Employment Discrimination Trends."
Employment discrimination claims are one of those unique set of claims that traverse all job positions, industries, and employer sizes. Hear the faculty discuss the areas of discrimination and harassment where claims are increasing, and share practical tips on how to protect your clients’ rights. Whether you represent employees or management, this new program is for you.
- Sexual Harassment Claims in the Wake of the #MeToo Movement
- Increased Claims Based on Sexual Orientation, Pregnancy, and Disability
- The Underlying Claim v. the Retaliation Claim
- Non-Discrimination and Non-Harassment Trainings for Supervisors and Non-Supervisors
- Training Managers on Lawful Hiring Practices
- Benefits and Disadvantages of Employment Practices Liability Insurance for Employers
- Key Takeaways
Other speakers include:
- Marc D. Freiberger, Esq., Freiberger & Washienko LLC, Boston, Chair