Date: May 12, 2021
Location: Virtual Event
Event Time: 9:00AM - 4:00PM (PST)
Now more than ever, it is imperative that we adhere to our core values around diversity and inclusion, and remain anchored to our community. Please join us as we continue to explore the obstacles, risks and rewards on the path to a fulfilling and productive career for women and minority leaders.
What are the best strategies for recruiting and retaining diverse talent even in the face of a pandemic? How can we maintain standards of excellence while working remotely? Are companies doing enough to create a culture of inclusion that goes beyond metrics?
Key topics to be discussed:
- Caregiving & Career: Mastering the Balancing Act
- No Longer a Man's World: Getting a Seat at the Table
- Disrupting the Noah's Ark Approach to DEI: Creating a Culture of Inclusion
- Networking in a Pandemic: How to Stay Calm & Connected in the New Normal
- Pride & Prejudice: Fostering LGBTQ Diversity in the Workplace
- The Time for Change is NOW: Attracting, Promoting & Retaining Leaders of Color
- From Competition to Collaboration: Shifting the Paradigm
Grace Rosales | [email protected]