Date: August 17, 2022
Time: 9:00AM - 10:30AM (EST)
Location: Silicon Valley Bank
The fundraising market is changing, and we’re all looking for answers and a chance to compare notes. Mintz and Silicon Valley Bank are teaming up with a co-host committee of founders, angel investors, and VCs to facilitate discussion about what’s going on in the market. This event will include networking, as well as small, moderated conversations with a readout for the group.
You’ll be able to join one of the following table topic conversations:
- How to get angel funding
- How to get institutional funding
- Fundraising trends and the state of the markets
- How to build a list of qualified potential investors
- How to build a compelling pitch deck
- Down round financing terms: what are you seeing?
- Venue alternatives and non-dilutive funding
- How to set yourself up for an exit in this market environment