Date: July 14, 2022
Time: 4:00PM - 5:00PM (EST)
Location: New York, NY
Mintz Member, Jason Vigna, will be speaking at the Practising Law Institute's 2022 Understanding the Securities Law Conference, taking place from Thursday, July 14th, 2022 to Friday, July 15th, 2022. Jason's panel will focus on "Liability for Security Law Violations," and will cover the following:
- Delve into the Securities Act
- Sections 11, 12, 15 and 17
- Indemnification and contribution
- Overview of the Exchange Act
- Section 10 and Rule 10b-5
- Analyze insider trading after Salman v. U.S.
- Examine securities fraud after Lorenzo v. SEC
- What is the “controlling person” liability?