Date: December 6, 2023
The IP Dealmakers Forum brings together a select group of decision makers at the forefront of the global intellectual property market, including investors, IP owners, industry experts and thought leaders. Considered the industry’s must-attend event, IP Dealmakers is where industry leaders stay informed and where real business gets done.
Mintz Member Mike Renaud will be moderating a panel entitled, "The Global Litigation War Room: Tipping the Scales" at the 2023 IP Dealmakers Patent Licensing and Strategy event. The panelists will discuss:
- Getting results in litigation: tips and tricks from the battlegrounds
- US District Courts and the PTAB
- The ITC option: who can use it and how best to leverage it
- UPC: what does the first 6 months of data say?
- National courts versus UPC: weighing up the pros and cons