Mintz and ML Strategies will be hosting the 2nd Annual Pharmacy Industry Summit on April 5th and 6th! The Summit will bring together stakeholders and thought leaders from across the industry to discuss legal and policy challenges facing manufacturers, PBMs, payors, pharmacies, and providers.
With a new administration and state legislatures taking aim at the pharmacy industry, manufacturers, PBMs, payors, and pharmacies face a number of unknowns and questions:
- What is the fate of FDA User Fees?
- Will Senator Wyden’s Creating Transparency to Have Drug Rebates Unlocked (C-THRU) Act gain traction?
- What are state legislatures proposing to address drug pricing?
- Will the Republicans take another shot at the Affordable Care Act?
- What is President Trump’s “new system” for competition in the drug industry referenced in his March 7th tweet?
- What’s new in value-based contracting and what does the future hold for innovative contracting arrangements?
With sessions focusing on the Affordable Care Act developments, drug pricing, state law developments, value-based contracting, and the FDA impact on the supply chain, among others, we plan to discuss these and many other issues impacting the pharmacy industry.
For additional information on the Summit, including an agenda and registration information, please visit our event website.