A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s features include:
- RealLeaders 100: We are proud to be a founding sponsor of the RealLeaders 100 – the first ranking of the top impact companies in North America.
- Leader in the News: On June 28, 2018, enVerid Systems, a leading private technology company, received Red Herring’s 2018 Top 100 North America Award in recognition of their innovative approach to improving indoor air quality.
- Legal Feature: Mintz Levin’s Tom Burton provides a recap of the NECEC’s latest Emerging Trends Series forum on the future of energy efficiency.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s two exciting events: the NECEC’s Annual Legislative Roundup and Greentech Media’s Blockchain in Energy Forum.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including the latest developments in DOE-sponsored funding, Congressional hearings about the reorganization of the DOE, and recently introduced legislation.
- M&A Activity: Read about the latest round of M&A activity in the cleantech space.
For links to industry grant opportunities and stories from the business, policy, and research sectors of the energy and clean technology industry, please see our Energy Navigator.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.