The pharmacy industry continues to be under scrutiny from all angles. As legislative, agency, and enforcement priorities take shape under the new administration, the industry is faced with what seems like daily developments in terms of policy updates, legislation, and potential regulation. Our 2017 Pharmacy Industry Summit will bring together stakeholders and thought leaders from across the industry to discuss legal and policy challenges facing manufacturers, PBMs, payors, pharmacies, and providers and to assess the various swirling initiatives and their potential impact on the industry.
The Summit will be held on April 5-6 at the Mintz Washington, DC office. Event details can be found here.
Session topics will include:
- A Keynote Address from Mark Merritt, President and CEO of The Pharmaceutical Care Management Association (PCMA)
- An update on the current state of Affordable Care Act Reform
- Drug Pricing Debate and the Evolving Role of Pharmacy Industry Players
- State Issues Affecting the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Congressional Staffer Panel
- Value-Based and Innovative Contracting and Reimbursement
- FDA’s Impact on the Supply Chain – Evolving Policies and Changing Priorities
- Government Enforcement and the Pharmaceutical Industry
We hope you can join us! Please register by March 29, 2017.