A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Leader In the News: On September 19, 2018, NanoSteel, an advanced materials company, announced the launch of a new company, Formetrix, Inc. and a Series A capital raise.
- Legal Feature: In a post for the National Association of Corporate Directors, Mintz’s Tom Burton and Benjamin Stone write about the opportunities and challenges an increased focus on sustainability presents boards.
- Legal Feature: Benjamin Stone interviews Ananth Kasturiraman and Caroline Fay, the co-founders of Skillist, in a podcast on From the Edge. Listen here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events including Horizon18, a new global event for the clean energy economy, and the New England Clean Energy Council’s Green Tie Gala.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including the latest developments in DOE research and development programs and an announcement on NAFTA reform.
- M&A Activity: Catch up with the latest round of M&A activity in the cleantech space.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Legal Feature: Stakeholders’ Desire for Sustainability Presents Opportunities and Challenges for Boards
Legal Feature: Co-founders of Social Enterprise Skillist Discuss How They Are Disrupting the Job Application Space