David is responsible for managing the firm’s California, New York and Washington DC branding and business development efforts.
Before joining Mintz, David served as the director of marketing and business development in the San Diego office of a nationally recognized law firm, where he strategically advised the firm and its attorneys on community involvement, marketing, public relations, and business development.
David’s broad-based experience includes advertising, public relations, business development, and corporate communications campaigns. In his career, he has held several senior level marketing leadership roles in the San Diego business community, including national marketing manager for ARRK Product Development Group and marketing director of HOIST Fitness Systems.
He regularly speaks about marketing, networking, and business development topics, and he has served as a mentor to MBA students at the University of San Diego for more than six years. David is also active in the CONNECT, BIOCOM, and EvoNexus community organizations as well as participates in fundraising for local charities, such as the San Diego Bar Foundation and SHARP HospiceCare – Homes for Hospice Program.
- University of San Diego (BBA)
Recognition & Awards
- The Daily Transcript: Readers’ Choice: Influentials of 2015
- Former Chair, University of San Diego School of Business Alumni Council
- Former Chair, Resources Development Committee of the Center for Community Solutions
- Former Director, Center for Community Solutions Board
- Director, Corporate Directors Forum Board
- Sponsorship Chair, Sharp HospiceCare Annual Benefit Dinner and Regatta