- Represented eBay in connection with the sale of its holdings in Flipkart to Walmart.
- Represented eBay in connection with the sale of its India based e-commerce business to Flipkart, along with its simultaneous investment in Flipkart. Named a 2017 M&A Deal of the Year (India Business Law Journal).
- Represented eBay in numerous strategic investments.
- Represented Oracle Corp. in a wide variety of acquisitions: TOA Technologies; Greenbytes; Silver Creek Systems; Secerno Limited (UK); Passlogix, Inc.; Datanomic Ltd. (UK); FatWire Corp.; SelectMinds, Inc.; DataRaker, Inc.; Nimbula, Inc.; Bitzer Mobile, Inc.; BigMachines, Inc.; Tekelec Global; Palerra; and substantially all of the assets of Skire, Inc., among others.
- Represented Bionpharma Inc., a developer and distributor of prescription-based generic drugs, in an acquisition of substantially all assets of former Patheon Inc. subsidiary Banner Life Sciences LLC.
- Represented Ipca Laboratories (BSE: IPCALAB) subsidiaries, Ipca Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US) and Onyx Scientific Limited (UK) in the acquisition of Pisgah Labs, Inc., a contract manufacturer and developer of APIs.
- Represented Merck Animal Health in connection with several strategic investments in technology-focused emerging companies in the animal health sector.
- Represented Advanced Power in its $1.584 billion project financing for the development of the Cricket Valley Energy Center project and its $899 million project financing for the construction of the Carroll County Energy project.
- Represented Cogentrix Energy in its acquisition of the 122 MW Midway natural gas-fired plant in Firebaugh, Calif., from an affiliate of Starwood Energy Group Global LLC.
- Represented Atlantic Power Corp. in its acquisition of Ridgeline Energy Holdings, LLC, from Eolfi S.A., a European renewable power company majority owned by Veolia Environment SA. Ridgeline’s assets included 150 net MW in wind projects and a development pipeline of 1,000 MW of solar and wind projects.
Mintz represented Boston Metal, a producer of industrial-scale, zero-emissions metals, in its $20M Series A Financing led by Breakthrough Energy Ventures and with Prelude Ventures and The Engine.