Ryan advises clients on e-discovery strategy and best practices, including litigation readiness/information governance, and large data matters related to litigation and governmental requests across industries in life sciences, financial services, healthcare and pharmaceuticals. He acts as Operations Manager for the firm’s E-Data Consulting Practice Group, relying heavily on project management and a deep understanding of internal discovery management functions to coordinate with the firm’s vendor partners. His extensive experience in discovery project management allows him to counsel clients to:
- Create and execute e-discovery project plans through all phases of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
- Prepare defensible litigation readiness and discovery plans addressing management and collection of electronic data;
- Implement best-in-class case assessment tools to significantly reduce electronic data volumes to be collected and hosted;
- Advise on the use of technology-assisted review and artificial intelligence approaches to prioritize and automate review, management, and analysis of corporate data; and
- Utilize innovative workforce arrangements to maximize efficiency and data management cost savings.