- Representing a joint venture in the development of a branded hotel with over 1,000 rooms on a ground lease with a public agency.
- Counsels a private real estate investment fund in its leasing of numerous US properties, including a six office parks in Texas, nine in California, five in Massachusetts, a large portfolio in Pennsylvania and elsewhere around the country.
- Represented a joint venture between affiliates of Carlyle Partners and Sand Hill Property Company in the leasing and development of the four-building Netflix campus in Los Gatos, California, the sale of the first two buildings, and sale of the balance of the campus.
- Represented a private family office in connection with general real estate matters, including its acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing, construction, insurance programming, development and other general real estate matters for its growing portfolio of real estate located in Boston and Greater Boston.
- Represented a globally focused biopharmaceutical company in connection with lab and office space leases in Cambridge, MA and Ridgefield Park, NJ.
- Represented a private real estate fund in the leasing of office and industrial parks nationwide.
- Represented a multinational biotechnology company in connection with over 400,000 square feet of lab and office space in Cambridge, MA.
- Represented a data center in the redevelopment, financing, and leasing of its facility in Rockland County, New York, which included two rounds of public and private partnership benefits.
- Represented a landlord in the negotiation of the leasing of 300,000 square feet of office space in Salt Lake City.
Mintz has represented private real estate investment fund Colony Capital, Inc. for over a decade in the acquisition, disposition, financing, and leasing of commercial real estate throughout the United States. Mintz has negotiated more than 2,000 leases and created several master lease forms.
Mintz helped private equity real estate investment firm Brookwood Financial Partners establish a leasing program and standard forms. Brookwood buys and operates commercial real estate properties in markets across the Unites States.