Location: One Azrieli Center, Round Building, Tel Aviv, Israel
- 2015 U.S. Supreme Court and Federal Circuit Year in Review
The United States Supreme Court has become increasingly active in the patent sphere. Adam Samansky, a trial and appellate litigator at Mintz Levin, will discuss developments in United States patent law focusing on recent decisions from the United States Supreme Court and Court of Appeals for Federal Circuit. The discussion will focus on the:
- Practical implications of the Commil USA, LLC v. Cisco Systems, Inc., on opinion practice and litigation of indirect infringement claims;
- Impact of Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. v. Sandoz, Inc., on appeals of claim construction orders to the Federal Circuit;
- Structuring patent license (and other) agreements in view of Kimble v. Marvel Entertainment, LLC; and
- The broadening of means-plus-function limitations in in view of Williamson v. Citrix Online, LLC;
This event is being held in conjunction with Intellectual Property Resources and Gross, Kleinhendler, Hodak, Halevy, Greenberg & Co.