Delivering Results for Israeli Companies and Investors
We are highly experienced representing Israeli companies doing business in the United States and assisting US businesses and investors in their transactions in Israel. Our strengths lie in working with Israeli law firms and innovative companies in the life sciences, health care, energy, and technology sectors. We focus on providing high-quality services in a cost-effective manner, and understand the culture and needs of our clients from Israel.
Securities & Capital Markets: Noted as a "Highly Recognized Practice"
Ranked in Life Sciences and Health Law
Privacy and Security Chair recognized
U.S. News and Best Lawyers®
Nationally and Regionally Ranked, Technology Law, "Best Law Firms"
IAM Patent 1000
Multiple patent litigators recognized (2015 ‒ 2020)
years focused on Israel
We appreciate and understand the importance of being focused on cost containment and value add for every matter we work on. Our teams can include capabilities at various staffing levels to ensure efficient and cost-effective delivery of legal services. We aim to partner with our clients and Israeli law firm contacts to create flexible pricing solutions that drive win-win relationships.
- Capital markets financings, including listings and public offerings
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Technology and life sciences licensing, outsourcing, and collaborations
- Compliance with US laws and regulations
- Intellectual property prosecution and enforcement, including through litigation
- Advice to directors and officers and white collar litigation
- Real estate transactions of virtually every nature
- Employment counseling and litigation
- Mintz helps TTOs devise and execute programs to optimize the value of their patent holdings. Our team counsels on all aspects of the monetization process — from mining the portfolio, identifying valuable assets, and assessing the market for those assets, to creating a market for them and generating revenue.
Many of our attorneys actively participate in various business, cultural, and political groups related to Israel. Our representation is effective because we understand Israeli business practices and the related cultural landscape. Several of our attorneys started their careers in Israel and frequently travel there. We have strong relationships with Israel's leading law firms and accounting firms.
Member / Chair, Israel Practice
Member / Chair, Intellectual Property Division
Member / Co-chair, International Practice
IRS Issues Proposed Regulations on Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges
June 22, 2020 |Alert
IRS Provides Tax Relief Relating to Travel Disruptions Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
May 20, 2020 |Advisory
IRS Provides Additional Guidance on the Tax Treatment of Cryptocurrency
November 21, 2019 |Alert
News & Press
- Patent Litigation
- Patent Prosecution & Strategic Counseling
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- FDA Regulatory
- Privacy & Cybersecurity
- Licensing & Technology Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities & Capital Markets
- Venture Capital & Emerging Companies
- Employment Counseling and Training
- Employment Litigation & Arbitration