- Best Strategies and Practical Tips in Winning Paragraph IV Disputes
The Paragraph IV litigation landscape is continuously evolving and transforming, with recent Supreme Court patent decisions on construction, personal jurisdiction and 101 patent eligibility and other uncommon circumstances affecting critical Paragraph IV components. Recent legal and regulatory changes, updates on PTO grant procedures, and the ever complex settlement landscape under Actavis are significant factors that also contribute to the drastic changes in the pharmaceutical patent practice.
In this webinar, a panel of thought leaders and practitioners will discuss the significant and latest issues impacting Paragraph IV litigation. Speakers will also offer best strategies and practical tips on how to meet these challenges head-on and win a Paragraph IV dispute.
Key topics include:
- Claim Construction and the Cuozzo Decision
- Personal Jurisdiction Issue
- Continuing Impact of 101 Patent Eligibility
- ANDA Litigation and PTO Post Grant Procedures
- Paragraph IV Court Decisions and Settlements