Location: Concord, NH
This CLE will provide information concerning cyber security issues in advising clients as well as cybersecurity for law firms themselves. Panelists will discuss developments in the legal and regulatory landscape while providing strategies to effectively prepare and respond to your client’s needs (and your law firm’s needs). Lawyers advising clients and concerned about their law firm’s exposure will benefit from this seminar.
Topics will include:
1. Overview of cybersecurity issues in current legal and technical landscape.
2. Cybersecurity issues impacting law firms themselves.
3. Cyberliability insurance coverage.
4. Addressing a cybersecurity breach.
5. Cybersecurity and ethical issues.
6. Common areas of cybersecurity breaches.
7. Current regulatory framework involving cybersecurity.