Date: April 24, 2018
Time: 3:30AM - 5:30AM
Location: Elaine Construction
- Construction Contract Delivery and What it Means to You, the FM
Mintz Levin's Tony Starr will speak at IFMA Boston's Facility Management Roundtable entitled, "Construction Contract Delivery and What it Means to You, the FM."
Owners are shaping contracts and deliveries to best meet their needs, but who is advocating for the Facilities Management professional who will be tasked with operating the building once it’s constructed? Come learn from industry professionals about the nuances of the deliveries, and how you might bring value to the process before construction begins.
- Receive an overview of a significant piece of the procurement process
- To get a clearly defined set of criteria that differentiate one delivery from another
- Understand the limitations and benefits of differing deliveries
- Learn how to think like an Owner and ask good questions