Date: June 14, 2018
Time: 1:30PM - 3:00PM
Location: Boston, MA
- Negotiating and Drafting Arbitration Clauses
This Massachusetts Bar Association CLE program will provide up-to-date and in-depth analysis concerning:
- Negotiating and drafting arbitration clauses
- Relevant procedures/rules of the American Arbitration Association
- Selection of arbitrators
- Streamlining the arbitration process for complex development/construction disputes
- Enforcement of arbitration awards
Mintz Levin's Tony Starr will speak on "Negotiating and Drafting Arbitration Clauses." At the conclusion of this seminar, there will also be a brief discussion regarding the MBA's Development & Construction Law Group’s focus and agenda.
To register, please click here.