Date: May 15, 2019
Time: 5:00AM - 12:30PM EDT
Location: 3580 Carmel Mountain Rd #300 San Diego, CA 92130
Public companies are continuously searching for qualified board candidates. The new California mandate, requiring the inclusion of women on boards, creates even greater demand.
Understand the full scope of what it means to be a director on a publicly-traded company board. Let the Corporate Directors Forum help you better position yourself as a board-ready candidate by providing you with the essentials of corporate governance. To encourage greater dialogue, the program is limited to 40 attendees.
This 6-hour, seminar will cover the most critical elements of directorship:
- Roles & Responsibilities of Directors & Role of the Board in Strategy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Securities Law
- D&O Insurance
- Slate of Board Nominees – Being Nominated
- Julia R. Brown, Director, American Gene Technologies International; fmr. Director, Various Companies
- Brad Hering, Client Executive, Executive Liability Division, Marsh & McLennan Insurance Agency, LLC
- Sean T. Prosser, Partner, Mintz
- Scott Stanton, Partner, Mintz
- Teresa Jacques, Technology and Board Practice, Major Executive Search