Date: November 18, 2019
Time: 8:00AM - 12:00PM
Location: Newton, MA
“Make Sure Your Vision for the Future is 2020” is the theme of the 32nd annual Year-End Business Planning seminar presented by Gray, Gray & Gray and Mintz.
Sessions at the “Make Sure Your Vision for the Future is 2020” seminar include:
- Cybersecurity, an overview of the latest attack techniques and methods to help protect your business against online criminals.
- Tax update, a panel discussion on the tax landscape, including individual and business tax issues and opportunities.
- Employment law, covering recruitment, hiring and firing in today’s economy, including the latest on several new employment statutes that recently went into effect in Massachusetts.
- M & A trends, with information on how a merger or acquisition can help grow or expand your company, and tips on preparing a business for sale, due diligence, quality of earnings reports, and multiples.
- Plus three concurrent breakout sessions highlighting Client Accounting & Advisory Services (CAAS), Sage Intacct Software, and Private Wealth Management Insights.*