Date: January 15, 2020
Time: 10:30AM - 11:45AM
Location: Aloft Boston | Seaport District 401-403 D Street Boston, Massachusetts, 02210
The Boston Bar Association is excited to once again host its annual White-Collar Crime Conference! This full-day conference brings together the best and brightest from private practice, in-house legal departments, government, and the judiciary for an event that no member of Boston’s white-collar crime bar can afford to miss. Attend interactive breakout sessions, high-level keynote discussions, and in-depth examinations on recent cases and developments in healthcare fraud, securities enforcement, FCA, government investigations, and more.
Topic: Securities & Financial Crimes
Panelists will discuss key issues surrounding financial crimes including: DOJ and SEC enforcement priorities; the impacts of self-disclosure, cooperation, parallel investigations, and monitorships; the features of a robust and effective compliance program; and disgorgement in SEC cases.
- Moderator: Cory S. Flashner – Member, Mintz
- Elisabeth O. da Silva, CPA, CFF – Partner, DGC
- Stephen Frank – Chief, Economic Crimes Unit, U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Massachusetts
- Paul Levenson – Director of the Boston Regional Office, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
- Sarah E. Walters – Partner, McDermott Will & Emery