Date: February 5, 2020
Time: 3:00PM - 4:00PM
Location: New York Hilton Midtown
Using Analytics to Find the Signal in the Noise for Internal Investigations
This panel at the Legaltech 2020 conference will feature industry leaders, including Mintz's John Koss, discussing the use of analytics in data.
Using Analytics to Find the Signal in the Noise for Internal Investigations So much information and so many questions: Today’s organizations need technology that can help them quickly sift through their data to find the answers to pressing internal issues. This session will use case studies to illustrate how various analytics can identify patterns in data, uncover hidden relationships between people and events, translate coded language, and organize disparate information into logical groups and concepts—helping investigators find the signal in the noise.
- Matching the right tools and techniques to the particular investigation at hand
- Addressing proactive uses of analytics to prioritize data collection efforts and audit document populations Identify training and monitoring priorities that can ward off impending problems
- The business implications
- Allison Myers - Consilio
- Richard Rauzi - Bank of America
- John Koss - Mintz
- Drew Pietro - Standard Chartered Bank
- Danielle Panetta - Goodwin Procter