Fundraising for Biotech in 2023: Where's the Money?
Date: April 11, 2023
Time: 4:00PM - 6:00PM (EST)
Location: Mintz San Diego Office
Increasingly, biotech companies and SMEs, in particular, are faced with fundraising challenges and the prospect of embarking on equity down-rounds. For those experienced in riding the ups and downs of the market, this is when alternative fundraising strategies are embraced. As a biotech executive, are you well versed in your financing options?
Join us for a fireside chat to hear legal and industry professionals discuss:
- The state of the market in 2023 and what’s on the horizon
- Viewpoints from venture capital
- How non-dilutive bridge financing can lead to an equity round
- Utilizing JVs, partnerships, and R&D collaborations to share costs and generate revenue
- Grant-funding options
- The role of IP valuations in unlocking value
Jeremy D. Glaser
Jeremy D. Glaser is Co-chair of Mintz's Venture Capital & Emerging Companies Practice. He has over three decades of experience guiding life sciences and technology companies in growth and financing strategies, including public offerings, financings, mergers and acquisitions, and SEC compliance.
David H. Crean
Managing General Partner, Cardiff Advisory LLC
Gary T. Choy, MBA
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, f5 Therapeutics Incorporated
Pascal Krotee, PhD
Senior Associate, RiverVest