A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. Our first edition for 2019 includes:
- Special Announcements: Greentech Capital Advisors was named Bloomberg #1 Clean Energy and Energy Smart Technologies M&A Advisor in 2017 and 2018, and enVerid won Product of the Year at the 2019 AHR Expo with the HLR Module. Read here.
- Leaders in the News: This month we are pleased to feature two emerging companies. We highlight Boston Metal, which closed a $20 million Series A capital raise in December 2018, and Fluence Analytics, a provider of industrial and laboratory monitoring solutions that have improved process control and created faster research and development for polymer and biopharmaceutical manufacturers. Read here.
- Legal Feature: Mintz’s Verna Krishnamurthy provides insight into how decentralized, off-grid energy solutions present a growing opportunity to increase energy access. Read here.
- Upcoming Events: Don’t miss exciting industry events in the coming weeks, including the annual Solar Energy Industry Association Finance & Tax Seminar and the Northeast Energy and Commerce Association’s annual Renewable Energy Conference. View here.
- Washingtone Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including information on the upcoming climate change hearing and changes in subcommittee leadership.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Special Announcements: Greentech Capital Advisors named Bloomberg #1 Clean Energy and Energy Smart Technologies M&A Advisor in 2017 and 2018
- First Climate Change Hearings of New Congress
- Subcommittee Leaders Named
- Senate Hearing on Energy & Minerals Markets
- Tax Extenders