A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Leader in the News: CHASM, an advanced materials company, announced the closing of an $11 Million Series A Financing. Read here.
- Legal Feature: The Department of Energy recently released a report on the U.S. wind market, finding positive growth in 2017 and predicting this to continue for several decades. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the cleantech space. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events including Energy & Cleantech Connect, a conference bringing together some of the brightest minds in Boston, and the 2018 Boston Navigate Investor Corporate Customer Connect. Learn more here.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including the recent announcements by the DOE for additional funding for research into solar power and new findings about electric cooperative energy programs. Read here.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.