Energy & Sustainability Connections Newsletter – September 2018
A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: Battery Companies Drive Innovation in Energy Efficiency Storage Technology
Mintz’s Tom Burton provides an update on innovation in energy efficiency storage technology.
- Legal Feature: Expansion of Clean Energy Policies Continues
Mintz’s David O’Connor provides a recap of the latest expansions in Massachusetts clean energy policies.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events, including Horizon18, a new global event for the clean energy economy; Solar Power International and Energy Storage International; and BlueTech Night at Venture Café Kendall.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including the latest developments in DOE-sponsored funding, Congressional hearings about the energy efficiency of blockchain and other technologies, and recently introduced legislation.
- M&A Activity: Catch up with the latest round of M&A activity in the cleantech space.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Legal Feature: Battery Companies Drive Innovation in Energy Efficiency Storage Technology
Legal Feature: Expansion of Clean Energy Policies Continues
- BlueTech Night at Venture Café Kendall
- Solar Power International and Energy Storage International
- Upcoming Events
Battery Companies Drive Innovation in Energy Efficiency Storage Technology
August 3, 2018 |Blog
Expansion of Clean Energy Policies Continues
August 10, 2018 |Blog
Thomas R. Burton, III
Member / Chair, Energy & Sustainability Practice
Tom Burton has helped to shape the clean energy industry by drawing on his passion for innovation. As a Mintz attorney, Tom counsels investors, entrepreneurs, and Fortune 100 companies. He also guides start-up organizations and accelerators to foster the next generation of energy leaders.
Member / Co-chair, Energy & Sustainability Practice
Sahir Surmeli is a Mintz business counselor who advises companies, boards, entrepreneurs, investment banks, and venture and private equity investors as they build and grow companies. He handles public offerings, 144A and private financings, acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships.