A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: Battery Companies Drive Innovation in Energy Efficiency Storage Technology
Mintz’s Tom Burton provides an update on innovation in energy efficiency storage technology.
- Legal Feature: Expansion of Clean Energy Policies Continues
Mintz’s David O’Connor provides a recap of the latest expansions in Massachusetts clean energy policies.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events, including Horizon18, a new global event for the clean energy economy; Solar Power International and Energy Storage International; and BlueTech Night at Venture Café Kendall.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including the latest developments in DOE-sponsored funding, Congressional hearings about the energy efficiency of blockchain and other technologies, and recently introduced legislation.
- M&A Activity: Catch up with the latest round of M&A activity in the cleantech space.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
- BlueTech Night at Venture Café Kendall
- Solar Power International and Energy Storage International
- Upcoming Events