A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month's edition includes:
- Special Announcement: Mintz Energy & Sustainability Attorneys Earn Top Honors in JD Supra Readers’ Choice Awards! Click here.
- Legal Feature: How to Value a Solar Development Pipeline: Part 3 of 4. Read here.
- Legal Feature: How to Value a Solar Development Pipeline: Part 4 of 4. Read here.
- Legal Feature: Update on Energy Storage and Offshore Wind Initiatives in New York.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including recent Senate and House hearings, new energy legislation, and energy infrastructure Executive Orders. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events, including Gradiant’s Technology for Better Water Conference and NECEC’s Emerging Trend Series: Where Real Estate and Cleantech Converge. View here.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Special Announcement: Mintz Energy & Sustainability Attorneys Earn Top Honors in JD Supra Readers’ Choice Awards!