A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: The Transportation and Climate Initiative (TCI): Everything You Need to Know, Part III: The Plan for Massachusetts. Read here.
- Client Feature: This month, we are thrilled to feature Oberon Fuels, a company dedicated to decarbonizing the transportation sector by producing a range of ultra-low-carbon and carbon-negative fuels that are practical, economical, and sustainable alternatives to today’s fossil fuels.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including updates on the president’s 2020 fiscal year budget request, new energy legislation, and the recent State of the Union Address.
- Upcoming Events: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events.
Learn more here.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.