A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Special Announcement: As mentioned in the Event Highlights section, Mintz is collaborating with The Brattle Group and NECEC to host a Northeast Region Emissions Reduction Summit in Boston. We are convening energy industry thought leaders and key stakeholders across the Northeast to facilitate thoughtful dialogue and generate prioritized next steps toward the deep GHG emissions reductions that all Northeastern states have committed to achieving by 2050. The organizations plan to issue a summary report following the event to highlight key takeaways from this event.
Learn more here.
- Legal Feature: The Transportation and Climate Initiative (TCI): Everything You Need to Know, Part II: How Will TCI Work? Read here.
- Client Feature: This month, we are pleased to feature our client Spring Lane Capital, a private equity firm that partners with companies to provide financing for sustainability projects in the energy, water, food, and waste industries.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Updates Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including updates on the CLEAN Future Act, House hearings on the Natural Gas Act, and other new energy legislation recently introduced in Congress.
- Upcoming Events: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events, including the Solar and Energy Storage Northeast in Boston.
Learn more here.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.