Energy & Sustainability Connections Newsletter — February 2022
A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. This month’s edition includes:
- Legal Feature: Massachusetts Takes a Step Closer to Its 2050 Decarbonization Goal: The Commission on Clean Heat Launch. Read here.
- Client Feature: This month, we are excited to feature Rhombus Energy Solutions, a leader in power electronics with the mission of replacing internal combustion vehicles with electric vehicles.
- SPAC Litigation Alert: Court Issues Highly Anticipated Decision Regarding the Treatment of SPAC Sponsors and Directors. Read here.
- M&A Activity: Read about the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space. Read here.
- Washington Update: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including coverage on the implementation of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and the White House’s launch of the Building Codes Coalition. Read here.
- Event Highlights: Don’t miss this month’s exciting virtual events, including NESEA’s Building Energy Boston, a conference designed by and for practitioners in the fields of high-performance building and design, energy efficiency, and renewable energy to learn from and share ideas with each other.
Learn more here.
- Emerging from the Pandemic: Mintz is focused on helping businesses leverage opportunities and avoid liability as they manage back-to-office transitions and regroup to compete in a changed marketplace. Visit our Emerging from the Pandemic web page to read more.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and we hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
Legal Feature: Massachusetts Takes a Step Closer to Its 2050 Decarbonization Goal: The Commission on Clean Heat Launch
Client Feature: Rhombus Energy Solutions
SPAC Litigation Alert: Court Issues Highly Anticipated Decision Regarding the Treatment of SPAC Sponsors and Directors
Emerging from the Pandemic: What Do You Need to Know Now?
Energy and Sustainability Team — Built For This Moment
At the frontlines of the energy and sustainability revolution since the start, our team was built for this moment: to advance innovation, transform infrastructure, and scale solutions integral to business success and a thriving planet.