Mintz's Class Action Monitoring and Recovery practice has helped our clients recover almost $7 billion, including several hundred million dollars in 2017 alone. We represent mutual funds, institutional investors, public pension funds, trusts, investment advisors, and individuals as claimants in securities and antitrust class actions and regulatory settlements throughout the nation. We also represent clients by evaluating participation in non-US investor actions and settlements, which have ballooned throughout the world in the wake of the Supreme Court's Morrison decision.
Our blog —Class Action Recovery for Mutual Funds— provides insight, news and analysis for mutual funds, investment advisors and institutional investors.
- Monitor pending and settled securities class actions in the US and worldwide
- Monitor SEC and other regulatory investor settlements, many of which are not widely publicized
- Evaluate client transactions; provide an independent analysis of the pros and cons of filing individual US actions and/or participating in foreign actions
- Advise clients on whether to object to proposed settlements or attorneys’ fees applications, and on whether they should opt out of the class and file an individual action
- Advise clients on whether they should opt out of the class and file an independent action
- Prepare and file proofs of claim in a timely and accurate fashion