Well-Being, Inclusion, & Belonging: Breaking Down Silos and Integrating DEI and Well-Being Initiatives
Mintz's Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Narges M. Kakalia, participated on a panel with fellow DEI and well-being professionals for the Well-Being Week in Law After Party. The panel discussed new ideas for bridging the gap and increasing effectiveness in these important areas.
Additional speakers included:
- Denise Robinson, Moderator
- Laurie Cappello, Director of Well-Being, Mintz
- Yusuf Zakir, Chief DEI Officer, Davis-Wright
- Katherine Adamenko, Manager of Well-Being, Ropes & Gray
- Kia Scipio, Director of DEI, Ropes & Gray
Narges M. Kakalia
Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer
Narges Kakalia is Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer at Mintz. She leads the law firm in developing its DEI strategy and implementing steps that foster a culture that celebrates differences and ensures that every employee has an equal opportunity to succeed.