Mintz's Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Narges M. Kakalia, participated on a panel with fellow DEI and well-being professionals for the Well-Being Week in Law After Party. The panel discussed new ideas for bridging the gap and increasing effectiveness in these important areas.
Additional speakers included:
- Denise Robinson, Moderator
- Laurie Cappello, Director of Well-Being, Mintz
- Yusuf Zakir, Chief DEI Officer, Davis-Wright
- Katherine Adamenko, Manager of Well-Being, Ropes & Gray
- Kia Scipio, Director of DEI, Ropes & Gray