Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Represented General Electric in all phases of environmental remediation and related dredging and construction projects for the Housatonic River area.
- Represented General Electric in the negotiation of construction contracts and resolution of contract disputes for its Hudson River remediation project.
- Represented a limited liability company in complex commercial litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery relating to claims concerning contractual interpretation and fiduciary duties.
- Represented the developer of mixed-use condominium project in litigation against a terminated general contractor asserting a claim of wrongful termination.
- Represented the managing member of limited liability company in an arbitration brought by minority member asserting claims of breach of fiduciary duty and failure to comply with Delaware LLC Act in connection with the development of a mixed-use condominium project.
- Represented an energy company in claims against an EPC contractor regarding the construction of a biomass fuel plant in Barnesville, Georgia.
Construction Law & Counseling
- Represent a variety of owners (education, commercial, residential, medical, and nonprofit) and contractors on drafting and negotiating multiple contract forms.
Mintz assisted GE with procurement, contract operations, and litigation risk management associated with a $1.7 billion environmental cleanup of PCBs in the Hudson River in New York and manufacturing sites along the river.