Date: March 10, 2015
Time: 3:30AM - 5:00AM
Location: Newton Marriott Hotel, Newton, MA
- Not If, But When: Cyber Security for Companies in an Age of Inevitable Hacks, Attacks & Breaches
With the recent SONY issues, the report on credit card hackings of several companies, and companies merging to take advantage of “big data”, what are the current issues in cyber security? The question for boards and executives is no longer “if you are attacked,” but “when and are you ready.”
- How does a board work with management to exercise cyber security?
- Can cyber security risks be effectively managed?
- What metrics can a board use?
- How do you know it is good enough?
- How should a board prepare for the inevitable breach?
- What is the risk of failure?
- What are the most likely blind spots that companies risk?
- What are the common mistakes?