Date: May 24, 2016
Time: 3:30AM - 6:00AM
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Jeremy Glaser will be speaking at the OTC Markets event, "Consumers as Investors | Redefining Financing Options for Entrepreneurs" in Santa Monica, California.
- How companies are evolving to meet shift in consumer and millennial behavior
- The new mode of "customer experience" and innovation in e-commerce, payment processing and direct marketing
- Building brand loyalty through stock ownership
- The "Mini IPO" - financing options and exit for early investors
- General solicitation, crowdfunding and online capital raising under the JOBS Act
7:30am: Registration / Breakfast
8:00 - 8:45am: Insights and Trends in E-Commerce, Online Marketplaces and Social Enterprise
8:45am: Networking Break
9:00 - 10:00am: Financing Your Brand
- Breakaway Funding
- B.Riley & Co.
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
- Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
- ROTH Capital Partners
- Wedbush Securities