Location: 5690 Cancha De Golf, Rancho Santa Fe, CA
- Reverse Engineering an Exit Event
Free breakfast & Workshop. Learn how to:
- Get your portfolio companies on a path to a LIQUID EXIT EVENT.
- Gain confidence that your portfolio companies are VISIBLE to strategic buyers.
- A REPEATABLE PROCESS to ensure that your portfolio CEOs prioritize ongoing contact with strategic buyers.
- Easily monitor engagement with strategic buying DECISION MAKERS.
Jeremy D. Glaser is Co-chair of Mintz's Venture Capital & Emerging Companies Practice. He has over three decades of experience guiding life sciences and technology companies in growth and financing strategies, including public offerings, financings, mergers and acquisitions, and SEC compliance.