Date: May 8, 2017
Following our recent seminars on what to expect in the world of immigration law and compliance in 2017, we invite you to delve deeper into I-9 compliance, E-Verify compliance, and employment-based immigration compliance.
In this three-part webinar series, the Mintz Levin Immigration Practice will outline key takeaways for you on each subject. We hope you can join us for each session, or at least those sessions dealing with issues most directly impacting your day-to-day professional responsibilities.
Part I: I-9 Compliance and Best Practices
Featuring Susan Cohen and William Coffman
Topics will include:
- Overview of I-9 requirements
- Commons issues/pitfalls in Form I-9 completion
- Remote hires
- Special issues relating to foreign national employees and re-verifications
- Audits and corrections
- Ensuring compliance without discrimination
- I-9 enforcements, penalties, and sanctions
For more information and to register, please click here.