Topics will include:
- Mapping the new finance players: Fintech, crowd-funding and crowd-lending, credit funds, VC/PE.
- How are traditional banks reacting to a new competitive ecosystem?
- The cross-path between debt and equity: differences and convergences in equity and debt financing.
- Differences in financing of early stages vs more mature stages. MEs vs large corporations.
- Trends in finance terms.
- Due diligence, the role of lawyers in breaching information gap, release vs reliance letters.
Jeremy D. Glaser is Co-chair of Mintz's Venture Capital & Emerging Companies Practice. He has over three decades of experience guiding life sciences and technology companies in growth and financing strategies, including public offerings, financings, mergers and acquisitions, and SEC compliance.