5th Annual IP Dealmakers Forum
The IP Investment Institute, LLC
Date: November 7, 2018
Location: New York, NY
- What Matters Now: Navigating the New Deal Landscape
- SEP, FRAND, & Getting Ready for 5G
The 5th Annual IP Dealmakers Forum will bring together a select group of 200 decision-makers at the forefront of the global IP market, including investors, top IP executives, industry experts and thought leaders.
Mike Renaud will be moderating a panel entitled, What Matters Now: Navigating the New Deal Landscape which will cover:
- Significant Deals Year-to-Date
- Divestitures and Acquisitions, On the Rise?
- What It Takes to Get Deals Done in the Current Environment
- Trends, Tribulations, and Predictions
Jim Wodarski will be moderating a panel entitled, SEP, FRAND, & Getting Ready for 5G which will cover:
- Current Issues in SEP & FRAND
- DOJ’s “New Madison” Approach for IP and Antitrust
- 5G Technology Update
- Global Licensing in the Current Standards Environment in 2019
James Wodarski is a Mintz trial attorney who concentrates his practice on intellectual property litigation. Jim represents clients in federal district and appellate courts. He handles disputes involving smartphones, core processor circuits, digital imaging software, and other technologies.
Michael T. Renaud
Michael T. Renaud is an intellectual property litigator and patent strategist who helps Mintz clients protect and generate revenue from their patent holdings. Clients rely on Mike's counsel on complex and sensitive licensing agreement negotiations, acquisitions, and other technology transactions.