Date: November 7, 2018
Location: New York, NY
- What Matters Now: Navigating the New Deal Landscape
- SEP, FRAND, & Getting Ready for 5G
The 5th Annual IP Dealmakers Forum will bring together a select group of 200 decision-makers at the forefront of the global IP market, including investors, top IP executives, industry experts and thought leaders.
Mike Renaud will be moderating a panel entitled, What Matters Now: Navigating the New Deal Landscape which will cover:
- Significant Deals Year-to-Date
- Divestitures and Acquisitions, On the Rise?
- What It Takes to Get Deals Done in the Current Environment
- Trends, Tribulations, and Predictions
Jim Wodarski will be moderating a panel entitled, SEP, FRAND, & Getting Ready for 5G which will cover:
- Current Issues in SEP & FRAND
- DOJ’s “New Madison” Approach for IP and Antitrust
- 5G Technology Update
- Global Licensing in the Current Standards Environment in 2019