Date: September 18, 2019
Location: The Apella, 450 East 29th Street, 2nd Floor, New York
- CIO Roundtable: Insights, Challenges & Opportunities
- Litigation Finance in the Legal Department: In-House Perspectives
The 2nd Annual LF Dealmakers Forum is an exclusive gathering of thought leaders in litigation finance, as well as in-house and outside counsel, and other key decision makers.
Peter Snell moderated a panel entitled, "CIO Roundtable: Insights, Challenges & Opportunities", which will cover:
- What are you funding & why?
- What aren't you funding & why not?
- Biggest opportunities & areas of growth for LF
- Biggest concerns & threats
Steve Akerley spoke on a panel entitled, "Litigation Finance in the Legal Department: In-House Perspectives", which will cover:
- Trends in Corporate Adoption of Litigation Finance
- Matching Deal Structures with Business Situations
- Aligning the Interests of Company and Funder
- The Path to Effective Internal Decision
- Making Top Considerations and Challenges