Date: March 25, 2020
Time: 12:00PM - 1:00PM (EST)
Location: View the Webinar Recording
Join Mintz for a webinar that will examine the recent federal and state legislative changes and emergency orders intended to increase the use of telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics will include:
- Cross-border physician and other provider licensing requirements
- HIPAA privacy and security rules and waivers
- Changes to long-standing DEA rules governing online prescribing
- Waiver of Medicare site restrictions for telehealth reimbursement
- What can we expect in the coming months?
While these federal and state initiatives are intended as temporary measures, it is likely that many of these changes will become permanent, thereby paving the way for telehealth to fully integrate into our health care delivery system.