A Note from the Editors
Energy & Sustainability Connections brings the latest developments in energy investing, legal insights, company activity, and industry events straight to your inbox. Our first edition for 2019 includes:
- Leader in the News: This month, we are pleased to feature Mission Secure, Inc., a cybersecurity visibility and protection company that recently announced the closing of a Series A financing round. Read here.
- Legal Feature: The Massachusetts Commission on the Future of Transportation in the Commonwealth recently announced the release of the Commission’s groundbreaking report, which focuses on recommendations to influence the Governor’s actions on transportation technology and greenhouse gas emissions. Read here.
- Washington Updates: Read the latest energy policy updates coming out of the Capitol, including information on House and Senate energy agendas for 2019.
- M&A Activity: Read the latest round of M&A activity in the energy and sustainability space.
- Upcoming Events: Don’t miss this month’s exciting events, including the CleanTech Open Global Forum, where finalists from CleanTech Open’s six US regions pitch to win the CleanTech Open Grand Prize, and NECEC’s Emerging Trends Series: Visions for a Clean Energy Economy. View here.
We would also like to remind our readers that you can always ask us anything at http://mintzedge.com/ask-anything/. We built the MintzEdge website as a resource for entrepreneurs and investors, and hope that all of you take advantage of the site and see how it can help you.
- House Democrats Readying to Tackle Climate Change & Energy in the 116th Congress
- Senate Energy Agenda & Leadership in the 116th Congress
- Cleantech Open Global Forum
- NECEC’s Emerging Trends Series: Visions for a Clean Energy Economy
- Upcoming Events